Cartwright welcomes speculative applications from high calibre staff. We aim to recruit the best people in any discipline and can offer a unique working environment where everyone’s input is valued and rewarded.
At its very roots Cartwright adopted a ‘pioneer’ approach, and that same spirit remains today with each member of staff enjoying the freedom to grow and evolve without being hindered by red tape or office politics.
- Cartwright is fiercely independent and remains unhindered by external influences or relationships allowing exactly the right decisions and solutions to be explored by everyone within Cartwright on behalf of clients.
- Cartwright is owned by its employees, a structure that allows the company to attract, and retain, the best minds in the industry and build strong foundations rooted in loyalty and reward.
- Cartwright is free from any ‘house view’ within any discipline; staff benefit from the freedom to create truly bespoke solutions to fit the needs of each individual client.
- A long standing strategy of resourcing ahead of demand means that Cartwright can allow each new recruit time for training, where necessary, and to receive any support required to learn the ropes!
- Substantial and ongoing investment in high performance, best in class, systems ensures Cartwright has the technology, and the in-house resource to configure systems, to ensure everyone has access to exactly the information and systems they need to do their job properly.
- Cartwright is unique in the pensions industry in offering a contractual guarantee that the company will not be sold. This ensures employees are secure in the knowledge that Cartwright will not be bought and will retain its independence in an industry rife with acquisitions and mergers that drastically change working environments.
- The vast experience within Cartwright and the calibre of personnel means new recruits will be working with, and learning from, some of the best minds in the industry.
- Cartwright demonstrates a deep and practical commitment to fairness, trust, integrity and support in the day to day running of the company; it is core to the ethos of the company and part of everyday life.
Cartwright celebrates difference and positively thrives on diversity of thought to the benefit of our employees, our clients and our community. Our aim is to maintain an environment and flexibility that works for everyone and benefits from differences in race, ethnicity, social background, geographic origin, religion, gender, age and disability.
Cartwright is committed to ongoing and sustained improvement and is vigilant to developments in working practices, social responsibility and environmental advancements that benefit employees, our working world, and the wider communities within which we work.
"Cartwright has been a breath of fresh air; you have the freedom to breathe while being valued as an integral part of a team and the support to grow. The performance related rewards help to keep motivation high, too!"